Celebrating Scripture-rooted, Spirit-fired and Discipled Parishes
The Episcopal Church in the Philippines exists to proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of God; to baptize, teach and nurture New Believers; to respond to the human needs by a loving service; to seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation; and to strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
- To re-inflame the ECP’s rootedness and literacy in the Holy Scriptures
- To intensify collective faithfulness and unity in common prayer
- To heighten the healthy personal piety of every member
- To enable every member to serve according to his/her baptismal gifts
- To be a light to the world – where justice, peace and the integrity of creation reign supreme.